MINI STRAW CUP
MINI STRAW CUP
Free shipping in the UK
Did you know that your babies can learn to drink water directly from an open cup from 6 months?
Dentists and Dieticians recommend the use of an open cup or a free flow cup (straw cup) as this will help your baby learn to sip rather than suck. When your baby sips, it exercises their facial muscles (mouth ,jaw, tongue and lips) which improves their oral motor skills all of which is connected to speech.
Our Little Moxy cup be used as both an open cup and a straw cup giving your child more options to help them master their drinking skills.
Our 2-in-1 mini cups are bite safe, abrasion proof, stain resistant and shatter resistant. They are easy to clean and stash away after use.
- Before the first use, Put into boiling water for 10 minutes then air dry.
- Do not use if cracked or broken
- Microwave safe, oven safe, fridge safe
- Use under adults’ supervision
- Sterilise all components ( cup, lid, straw) regularly to keep it germ free (steam sterilisation/boiling water)
- L 6cm x W6cm x H8.6cm. Capacity -180ml
- Silicone straw 11.5cm L x 1 cm diameter
- Capacity -150ml as an open cup and 120ml as a straw cup with lid
This weaning cup comes with a straw brush to aid easy cleaning.
Our inspiration comes from contemporary home designs, using colours that are aesthetically pleasing and gender neutral. We believe that as parents, we do not have to sacrifice our personal style for garish child-friendly homewares we can’t wait to discard of. This is why we designed our products to add style to your home instead of take away from it.