Custard Yoghurt Toast
Start you and your little ones’s week with this super quick and delicious Custard Yoghurt Toast.
- 1/2 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1/8 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Maple syrup or honey
- Fresh strawberries
other toppings you may add
- Dark chocolate
- White chocolate
- Preheat Oven at 180°C/350°F
- Make custard mixture by mixing together with 1/2 cup of greek yoghourt, 1 egg, 1/8 tsp of cinnamon, 1/4tsp of vanilla, 1 tbsp of maple syrup or honey
- Make an indent at the centre of the bread using the back of a spoon or fork or your fingers. Make sure the indent doesn’t cut through the bread as this will cause leaking.
- Spoon in the custard mixture onto bread
- Add your desired toppings
- Bake in the oven at 180c for 12 minutes
Serve with a side of Yoghurt and fruit using our suction plate.
Recipe is suitable from 1 year old as It is not advised to introduce honey / maple syrup to children under the age of 1.
Leave a comment