Power up your family’s Breakfast with this simple Banana Bread Baked Oats recipe. This simple recipe is Ideal for the whole family including your toddler. It can also be paired up with some lovely ice cream and served as dessert.
This recipe was baked directly in the oven using our Little Moxy suction bowl.
- Oats 50g
- 1 x medium very ripe banana
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt -pinch of salt (optional)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp topping of your choice ( chocolate, raisins, dried blueberries or dried raspberries , sliced bananas, chocolate chunk, coconut flakes)
Preheat your oven to 170C (350F)
Blend all the ingredients in a small blender except for the toppings.
- Pour the mixture into your LM Bowl
Top the batter with your desired topping and bake at 170C for 22-25 minutes.
- Let it cool for 3-5 minutes and eat immediately.